Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Mute Math

For the past 3 years I have been following this band. I don't think they fully got the recognition they needed until they did the cover for the' Transformers' movie theme song, which was perfect for them. Their self titled cd came out in 2006 and had a very obscure sound. This is what makes them so unique. I never realized what these guys were made of until I realized what they truly made, not just their own eclectic taste of music, but making their own instruments. I've seen these guys live several times and they are a sight to see. I love entertainment and music. Never a dull moment with the boys of Mute Math. Here's a taste of how crazy these guys are:
[this is just the video]




And here's a taste of what is to be expected on their new album coming soon! I'm sure all of my audio buddies will appreciate this. These guys are recording most of this in a house... and in a bathroom. Can't get any better than that. Here is some of their VBlogs that you should watch in order to make sense of it all. Amazing.

1.



2.



3.



4.



5.



“Our goal is to embarrass the first record, that’s what we’re trying to do here, and I think we’re on point to pull it off.” —Paul Meany

No comments: